[stylist] Im back.

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:59:24 UTC 2012

Friends, I have returned and have likewise found that my email is cram
packed with messages. I went through it as best I could and have responded
to some. I could not read all that I have missed and so am putting this out
there for consideration. If someone thinks there is something that I should
read, or that they would like me to read, and it appears that I have not
due to now response, please send it my way. I hate missing out on things
that I do not know are important to me. I almost passed over the Weed link
and that would have been a sad thing (though I would not have known I
should have been sad). I am looking forward to a move soon and am also
wondering if there is already anyone on this list in Arizona. Robert, you
could say I am from Arizona. I will not protest as I always have about
being labeled 'from Idaho'. Hope you have all been well and will remain so.
Namaste, Eve