[stylist] Love in the Spring

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon May 28 18:44:52 UTC 2012

Lynda,
The performance of this poem must have been an over-whelming experience for
your husband. I can hardly imagine a jazz singer doing this. Was there
music?
If you do not mind, I am going to print this and give it to my grandson, 22,
who is soon to be married to a very sweet girl named Zochi, an Aztec name. I
believe the depth and meaning may be a blessing to them before they take
vows.
I do not associate it to spring, for as you know, in Arizona, we do not have
that! It is an all-season poem of love to me.
Jackie