[stylist] Using Facebook

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 18:55:36 UTC 2012

Lynda,
You are not using a screen reader so how would you know? I heard from many
users that facebook has many challenges. The mobile site is more usable and
yes I do plan to join, but it has querks. I'll say number one. Lynda, you
cannot! join without reading a visual captua. So you gotta have a sighted
person help you join.

Ashley