[stylist] Using Facebook

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 20:45:27 UTC 2012

Justin,
Oh, FS has tutorials. I'll look again. When I looked under training last
time, I did not see anything referencing fb.
That would help to have a tutorial for when I join fb. I am a member of
link-in and I cannot figure out how to add people to my profile there. Hmm,
maybe that book from NBP will help me out on social networks.

Ashley