[stylist] Humor assignment, dark humor short play

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon May 28 22:05:52 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
I do not want you to think that I have not read your dark humor bit. I have,
but do not feel confident about critiquing it. I have some negative reaction
to your response to sighted people who truly want to help the blind,
whatever their misconceptions might be.
They are blinded by sight, and cannot know the experience of having none.
Other than that, I do not mind opinion pieces that bite, but this is not an
opinion piece since you have labeled it dark humor.
I have read it several times, and cannot fault the writing in any way.
Jackie