[stylist] Easter exercise

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon May 28 22:29:20 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
This one is a poem I truly think is exceptional. It carries a message that
is a hundred percent true, unfortunately.
It took some courage to write this and offend so many mommies, and to show
the falsity of our Easter shopping habits.
It does not matter if it is a quality poem, it is a quality comment on our
hypocritical society.
Keep branching out.
Jackie