[stylist] a request for poetry posters who attach their poems

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 01:50:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,
saving as .doc file as opposed to .docx just means saving to an earlier
version
of word. For those that do not have office 2007, they do have to convert the
file with some sort of conversion pack. I remember having to do this when I
had office 2003 and attachments were in office 2007. Now, that I upgraded I
don't need to do this though.
Ashley