[stylist] Need some help. I want my character to do this...

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:32:08 UTC 2012

In our school we have an Internet system called gradebookwizard,
where you check grades.
The character's seatmate logs onto gradebook wizard, then gets up
to go to the bathroom.  Your character then changes all the
seatmate's grades (from 99 to 79, etc), and when the seatmate
comes back, they'll freak out.
Just an idea.
Vejas