[stylist] Anoterh tumbling tercet but with an envoi

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Tue May 29 22:07:47 UTC 2012

Jackie, yes of course.  Be my guest!  it's a  great little form or, as I
call it, an extension of the already established  tercet.  Your words humble
me and please do try one.  I will warn you  though that they can become
addicting little demons.
Thank you so much for your kind words.  You have  humbled me today and
truly honored me.
Myrna

In a message dated 5/29/2012 4:38:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,