[stylist] A chapter in the Teacher series Silence

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed May 30 20:54:57 UTC 2012

This is de ja vu for me today. The poem of the day just a few days ago was
about silence.
This a wonderful illuminating writing. Is your book published. About how
many entries do you have in it.
It surely will expand one's universe if all are of the quality of this
thinking and writing.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Jackie