[stylist] Fair use, interview

loristay at aol.com loristay at aol.com
Thu May 31 13:20:28 UTC 2012

A reporter asked me yesterday what constituted Fair Use:  He thought it might be thirty words.  Does anyone know for sure?

He interviewed me and David for an article about our writing class.  We will be reading our work (that is, the entire class will be doing this) at the Merrick Center for the Arts on June thirteenth from one to three.  However, the reporter and his photographer seemed most interested in photographing David's Braille stories.  Of course.  He also was impressed that David didn't have a pity party when he wrote.  (Positive attitudes still surprise the sighted public).  The article will most likely be in Saturday's Newsday.  (He hasn't said, but that is when they do their Senior Activities.)
Lori