[stylist] A chapter in the Teacher series Silence

Myrna Badgerow kajuncutie926 at aol.com
Thu May 31 18:03:15 UTC 2012

Thank you, Jackie. I will send one when I get home tonight. Granddaughter's dance recital this evening. Short stories and such are not my comfort zone but I do enjoy doing these. I have friends who send me topic suggestions so please if you have any thoughts send them my way.
Thank you so much again,
Myrna

Sent from my iPhone