[stylist] what have you been reading?

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:29:31 UTC 2012

Currently, I'm reading The Secret Life of Bees.
A couple weeks ago, I got this book, 500 Great Books for Teens,
and have really loved it because if I need something to read all
I have to do is look at the titles and summaries and see if
they're available in electrnic format.  That's where I learned
about the book I'm currently reading.
A couple of weeks ago I tried to read Running with Scissors, a
Memoir, which was classified as 14-18 age range, I think.  But
many of the scenes were so unimaginably horrible that I couldn't
read it any more.  I could handle the swearing, but many of the
incidents were just things that you wouldn't really expect.
Vejas