[stylist] Play Writing

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:34:14 UTC 2012

Keitei, I do like that idea, but please do not forget the basic
construction and formats needed to write a play. I am sure most of us have
never written a play before. How to you set up each act, how is dialogue
presented, if there is a narrator then how is he presented? I guess all of
these questions could be answered with a small sample for us to view. I am
sure whatever you do will be wonderful as I know nothing about writing a
play whot-so-ever. Am looking forward to learning. Thank you for stepping
up. Eve