[stylist] Critiquing question- quoting other sources

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 22:56:11 UTC 2012

Hi Bridgit,

Actually, it may do us well if the questions are asked on the list serve. I
do not have any questions now , however, there may be some that come up that
may benefit and increase our knowledge. I am new to the list but am open to
learning and this seems like a very good question we all need to make sure
we know he answers.

Thanks for the link  also.

Michelle