[stylist] Critiquing question- quoting other sources

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Nov 7 23:35:51 UTC 2012

The other thing to note is that you don't want to write something that
contains a string of quotes. Remember, you are not writing an annotated
bibliography, but an essay. Often, when I taught Freshman English Comp.
students would try stringing together lots of quotes in their papers.
Lynda

Lynda Lambert, MFA
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117