[stylist] Any news from our east coast friends?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 10 13:19:54 UTC 2012

Lori, I am watching the reporting daily and thinking of you. This is
devestation beyond anything a person can begin to imagine. I keep thinking
of the people in the high rise apartment buildings; trapped there with no
heat on these frigid days and night in the darkness. I see the blown away
houses, the layers of debris surrounding them. I wake up at night and pray
for you all. I think of those who have no warm bed to sleep in, and very
little food, and no sanitary facilities to use. I am so sad about this and
then to hear last night that looting and burgurlarizing has increased by 7
percent on top of all the losses already!

This is a snapshot of sorrow and loss.  But, it is also a snapshop for
caring and helpful people who are there working to bring food and help
other's in their needs. I saw Anderson Cooper interviewing a blind graduate
student who was out on the streets with her guide dog. She had made hot food
and she called upon her friends to help make food, too. Together they were
all providing hot foods to people who had none. God bless her, and all those
like her who are doing what they can to bring comfort to others.

Please keep us updated, as you can, Lori.

Lynda