[stylist] Gratitude, a Reflection

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 12 16:05:25 UTC 2012

Michelle, you have given me another meaning that I had not even thought
about! Thank you.  I would like to submit this essay  to a faith-based
magazine and I really needed the good advice Chris was so generous to give
me.

I had an article published in Guideposts magazine last year, and I think
this could be considered by them. Who knows? But, what I do know is that
they edit things very well and you have many conversations with the editor
months before the publication. I am going to give it a try!  I did not write
it with anything else in mind except sharing an experience I had, at the
time.
I would like to continue to write personal reflections such as this one, as
a gift to my children and grand children some day - in the form of a book I
am writing just for them. Previously, all my work has been research based
articles with a focus on literature and art. I still plan to do more of
those things, as my interest persists.
Thanks, Michelle. I deeply appreciate your contribution to my reflection.
Lynda