[stylist] November writing prompt on gratitude: poem

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Nov 12 23:40:54 UTC 2012

Aine

I appreciate a pros poem. I admire your guts to reveal your feelings - those
you felt - those you thought your coach felt - how you processed your read
on the coach's perspective - and your final tribute, that what your coach
did for you could not be expressed by words. (Anyway, thanks for the poetic
journey!)