[stylist] Learning from the critiques

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 19:34:54 UTC 2012

My first and foremost reaction to the critiques of the various pieces being
sent in on the subject of, gratitude is - reading the suggestions,
themselves! Some of you really do have an editor's eye. (For me, I believe I
am more of an idea person - and a guy that needs editing.) You all sure make
good sense,  and I can see exactly what you mean --- after you point it out!
Thanks

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee