[stylist] Learning from the critiques

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 23:32:53 UTC 2012

Robert and all,
I want to add my positive remarks to yours. For personal reasons I have not
been able to keep up with all of the e-mails, however, I have finally read
everything. The prompt selections are so good, the information about PDFs,
and the new members bio's are so inspiring that it is difficult to give
appropriate time to each one.
Perhaps it will suffice to say that I am proud to be a member of this list,
and all of the contributions add to the quality of my life, as well as to
the skills  and critiques that make us all better writers.
Thank you all so very much for the time you give to making this project a
success.
Jackie