[stylist] What's on your mind?

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 23:57:54 UTC 2012

Robert and all,
It is intriguing to hear all of the methods about how you collect and
retrieve ideas for writing. Mine are similar. I have sheets of used typing
paper all over my house and use a black felt pen to make a word or note,
show it to my aide to read to me, and put it in my file called "commonplace
book." I do this with magazine readings, poem-a-day, where I may copy and
paste a good line that I want to remember. I even may get on a rhyming word
kick and start a list. One of the most effective for me is to leave my
computer on stand-by overnight, and if I wake up thinking of something, I
get up and write it.
We all do get on, don't we?
Thanks for all of the ideas.
Jackie