[stylist] Learning Project Writing Plays

kec92 at ourlink.net kec92 at ourlink.net
Fri Nov 16 22:09:19 UTC 2012

	Hello,

	With writing a play, it is helpful to try and think of charaters and
plots before you start writing.  Here are some good tips for
brainstorming about a play.
    *With the characters, you want to think how you want to  develop
the character throughdialogue.
    *Think about how the charaters will act and who the person is.
    *Get into the mind frame of the characters to make things go
through more smothly,
    *Think about what the characters are wearing,
    *Where do you want to set the play.
	If you would like to  to infuse social issues, then think very
carefully about how you want to do that.  Making it very subtle, and
present.

	For different scenes, think about creating scenes, a short story,
and it would be just a sub-plot in the large plot.  I hope this
helps.

	Keitei

	P.S. If you would like more depth on things, then just let me know,
thanks.