[stylist] Double-sided slate

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:26:31 UTC 2012

Eve,

It holds a 3 X 5 notecard. The card slides in and is held in place.
Lines are doubled space since you can flip it over and Braille on the
other side of the card too. It's also called a Janus slate, which is
what I was use to calling it, though no one in Nebraska seems aware of
this term. Janus for the double-faced Greek god, or was it Roman?
Hmmmm... Anyway, I like this slate for notes and jotting things down. It
may come in a larger size, but I've only ever seen the notecard size.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan