[stylist] Be thankful

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 00:31:53 UTC 2012

Wow, Eve--I wasn't expecting that! In thinking it over, though, I have to
say 'well done'. Kind of puts a damper on the day, though. Even so, my
relatives didn't move into the neighborhood until well after the old-timers
were slaughtered, and the newest neighbors, who had been brought from a
darker continent, were freed, at least in a legal sense, if not in a real
sense. So, I'm able to be thankful for many things in my life today, and I
have a sliver of hope for a better tomorrow.

chris