[stylist] thanks for the comments, plus more on male and female gender

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 00:48:34 UTC 2012

Chris, Thank you. That was very interesting indeed (and I do not mean
interesting as an insult as someone once told me it means, but by true
definition). It has been some time since my college days and I do believe
that research has come a long way compared to the almost strictly
theoretical studies on such matters. I would still tend to believe the
numbers are a little higher than believed by some medical professionals
though. That's my own belief though and I will not write on it. :)  I do
not know if any of this influences homosexuality or not and would not
persume to say so. I would also not take the word of a medical professional
on this matter either as no one knows. I do know that you are right and it
is not a choice, but that is another conversation. Vejas, If I were you, I
would copy the information Chris provided and start making a research log
for your writing projects. Considering your love for multiple birth
characters in your stories this could prove helpful in the futer. Good luck
with all of it. Eve