[stylist] [word choice & Robert's gratitude submission

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 21:28:45 UTC 2012

hahaha     I had the same issue once with a story about a blind child
running with her sister. All I had mentioned (and I do not remember the
exact wording) was that she looked down at her sister when she kneeled. The
person reading it had never met a blind person and was insisting that a
blind person would never be able to tell that someone is kneeling even
though they are usually much taller and all of sudden their voice is below
them and they could be heard tying their shoes. I guess I also could have
gone into a long explanation like Chris, but it was not relevant to story
and would have really messed with flow. Dang sighted people think they know
us so well. hahaha     Kidding, I'm not really prejudice. Eve