[stylist] need thesaurus help

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 20:28:40 UTC 2012

Eve,

Here are the results from thesaurasize.com, and I can't say I understand
them all. Your question is kind of interesting, because nipple, which is a
noun, is kind of an exact word. It's a medical term for a part of the human
chest, it's the rubber thing at the end of a baby bottle, and it's one end
of an air hose connection. Good luck.

chris
adjutage
boobs