[stylist] Let's get busy

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Oct 21 15:19:24 UTC 2012

Eve and others:

It is good to have Eve back on list! And yes, this has been a quiet period.
I'm working on a couple of articles that I hope to get into the Monitor. I'm
also chasing Division membership about dues.

Barbara- yes, what were you referring to? (Hope it was not something that I
did?!!)

I'm also trying to setup our next monthly telephone gathering!

Additionally, working on Nebraska Senior Division stuff; I'm the Vice
President, setting up a listserv, working through our membership contact
list, starting a monthly phone meeting schedule (first one is Nov 18th).

Also, as Chair of the NFB Communications Committee, I'm coordinating our
Face Book Trainers Team in helping Affiliates, divisions and chapters get up
on Face Book.

And for our local chapter, doing membership recruitment, advertising our
upcoming  fund raiser "Music with a Mission" and some other stuff.

Then for Blind Corps, we are working to get funding for a training trip to
Nepal and also to Kyrgyzstan. So looking for grants.