[stylist] Let's get busy

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Oct 22 15:28:38 UTC 2012

No!  Wouldn't recommend her to my friends.

We are also having beautiful weather here in the Washington DC area.  We are still mowing.  I'm working on a latch hook rug and am getting downright obsessive about it.  We had the NFB audit for the Maryland state affiliate; this is always something that is always good to have in the rear view mirror.  We have our convention next month in Annapolis second weekend of the month.

Anyway, the best.

Shawn