[stylist] To Robert and ShawnAfter a busy morning just sharing something fun

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 12:47:05 UTC 2012

Thank you both.. and Robert if I knew the answer to that I'm not sure I'd
be able to write again.  To me that is the magic of words.. they just come
and sometimes they are a bit on the off-beat side.  Sometimes reflective,
sometimes heartbreaking.   This one was inspired by a fierce debate on
another poetry site. I felt asleep and woke in the middle of the night and wrote
this.  I will take up for Words and if they leave, there will be silence
within the pen.

Myrna

In a message dated 10/22/2012 11:59:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,