[stylist] Writer's project

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:49:59 UTC 2012

I am sure everyone has somethng to contribute whether they know it or not.
I will start to accumulate a list of interested parties to pull from in the
beginning. I am sure it will grow as people also start asking for
particular lessons. I am looking forward to this being great and raising
the level of activity here. Eve