[stylist] Writers project

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:58:44 UTC 2012

Hello,

Taking time to post since I have a few minutes. Been tracking Stylist
but not much time to post. The little monster is sleeping, but who knows
for how long? Smile

Ummm... This is what I wanted to do last year, and not only was there
very little interest, many felt this listserve was not the proper forum.
Nonetheless, I still think it a great idea, though I like Robert's
comment that the monthly phone meetings were intended for this purpose
too. It seems it would be more efficient to communicate a "lesson" via
phone than in a written form. Also, what exactly does "qualified" mean?

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan