[stylist] monthly assignment

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:03:18 UTC 2012

I second it.
Vejas

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Eve Sanchez <3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Date sent: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 15:49:03 -0700
Subject: [stylist] monthly assignment

Dear Writers, Last year Chris Kuell came up with a concept of a
writer's
assignment for each month.  A subject was given at the beginning
of each
month that we were all supposed to use as inspiration to write
about.  It
was a lot of fun at first.  After a while it started getting a
bit confusing
as others were making assignments and I think no one knew what to
write.
Pretty soon it ended all together.  I now make a plea to Chris to
restart
this.  All in favor, lend encouragement.  Eve