[stylist] Writer's project

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 03:29:01 UTC 2012

Lynda, Would you like to take the lead on this group then? I really do not
have the ability to do anything like this. Everything you have described
sounds to me like how FB used to be. I do not find it so easy since
Timeline, but there are those who do. I would be involved in group as I am
sure many members would be, but someone needs to take charge and get it
started. Let us know if it is happening. Thanks, Eve