[stylist] Writer's project

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Oct 28 13:57:01 UTC 2012

I agree with you Barbara. I think that this FB page could lead to new
memberships since it would only be available for use by our members. (that
reminds me, I think I need to pay my dues ;) Each person on it has to be
"added" to the page by the monitor of the site, so that assures that only
members can use it.

The time line makes it so much easier to go back and find things that were
posted, too.  You can just click on that time line, to the time period that
you are looking for, and bam, you are there.

This way, the links that the teachers/students put up will remain there to
use at any time.  This could be a follow-up to the phone class - where the
teacher can post things from the lesson that was taught, add additional
materials periodically, and the students can engage in some great
conversations and add their own research and things they have found after
the initial phone class.

This also gives any member the opportunity to teach a class or classes, and
to share their passions in writing with everyone else so easily.

And, Barbara, you were wondering what you could do - well, you could put
together a little class/teaching on one of your favorite poets/poem and
share it with everyone. You recently talked about your favorite poets/poems,
and this is your opportunity to have a time of sharing what you love.

I can just sit here and think of so many of our members who have a passion
for a particular genre, and how they might put together a sharing time with
all of us so they can talk about it.

Lynda