[stylist] writing prompts, welcome, and facebook

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:50:12 UTC 2012

Another thing I should say; I have been looking through some of my work and
came across some pieces that I would not have written if it were not for
your prompts. Not my normal subject matter, but fun to write and expand my
own thinking and ultimately abilities. The more we try different things,
the more we grow. Let's grow together people. Thanks again, Eve