[stylist] Please read my Live Well blog

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Oct 29 16:44:47 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
Again, you have brought a harrowing experience alive for us through your
blog. We have been given the opportunity to live through this with you both.

Your web page seemed different this time, having all of your past articles
on it to link to if we wanted the archives. You have been prolific. I hope
you are able to keep it going, so to educate those in similar conditions, or
those who want to understand the many differing tragedies one might face
when making life choices.
Though I do not know what or to whom I pray, I do pray for Declan's
continued improvement and strong development.
Jackie