[stylist] Writer's project

Aine Kelly-Costello ainekc at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Oct 29 22:05:13 UTC 2012

Cool, I'd be interested :)

 ----- Original Message -----
From: kec92 at ourlink.net
Date sent: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:55:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [stylist] Writer's project

Hi,

I don't mind volunteering for November and teaching about play
writing.  If there is any interest in it, I will definitely do
it.

Keitei

On Mon 10/29/12  2:26 PM , "Ashley Bramlett"
bookwormahb at earthlink.net sent:
 Lynda,
 Yes, I'd support and participate with classes on the phone and
follow up
 written notes.
 Well, when we have a volunteer we can begin.  I also learn in
multiple ways.
 But I prefer learning via hearing something like a lecture or
discussion
 first.  I learn via interaction; a reason why I do not like
online
 classes.
 Ashley