[stylist] New story, on memory lanes

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Wed Sep 12 17:48:30 UTC 2012

Writer's division

Attached (in WORD format) is my latest story, "On Memory Lanes".  It started out being a Zenna Henderson People stories tribute and also became a tribute to my grandpa who bowled a lot of small bowling tournaments in the Midwest.  If I've said anything wrong about native American culture (I do bring it in some here), I apologize in advance.

If anyone can't read this, please let me know and I will attach in the body of my Email; it's 7,100 words, so a bit long for the body of an Email message (but will try if necessary).

I hope you enjoy this, any comments (good or bad) please let me know.

The best.

Shawn Jacobson
Mathematical Statistician
Phone# (202)-475-8759