[stylist] Santa's letter

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Sep 14 21:29:11 UTC 2012

There is a change in the date for when Meleah will need the letter: read the
text of her message-

Hi,

My apologies, but I misspoke when I gave the deadline for receiving the
letters would be November 1. The deadline is actually October 15. When
setting the deadline, I didn't take into account people's being out of the
office and the need to have this ready to show to the board at the annual
meeting. Again I apologize for any issue this might cause for folks who wish
to contribute to this project.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Cordially,

Meleah