[stylist] Description of an art work

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Sep 15 18:22:06 UTC 2012

Do you mean the art work?
It took a number of weeks, many times working 8 hours a day - when I start
something I stay with it - llike a dog with a bone. lol   It is normally
several months from the beginning to the end of a piece of encrusted bead
working - it is very labor intensive - I never know where the path will take
me when I begin a work.  This work began in my mind as I looked at the
photo/mirror - the first thing I had to consider was the time period of the
photo. That sent me on a searh for a fabric from that time period - and once
the fabric arrived, then, one step at a time, the rest of the piece began to
take shape. It is just like writing a poem - begin with one little thought
or image, and see where it takes you from there.

Lynda Lambert