[stylist] of these two books which one should i read?

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Sep 28 12:15:59 UTC 2012

Vejas,

Anthem and Brave New World are both dystopian novels (although Anthem may be
considered a novella--I think it's only about 90 pages or so). I recommend
Brave New World, as it is a classic and an enjoyable/thought provoking read.
Honestly, of the four, though, I think you might enjoy Gulliver's Travels
best, based on what I know of you. All of the books ask you to imagine a new
or future world, and all of these new worlds have both promise and pitfalls.

Please share your paper (writing assignment) after you finish it.

chris