[stylist] of these two books which one should I read?

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Fri Sep 28 16:24:53 UTC 2012

All of these books are social commentaries concerning things the author worries about (or finds strange).  Be that aspect, Brave New World may be your best bet since the social issues explored here (social stratification and the feeling that technology is determining the places of people in a way they cannot fight) are probably the most relevant today.

Shawn