[stylist] Kuell article in Braille Monitor (off topic)

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Apr 2 13:55:54 UTC 2013

Chris

Sorry to hear about your misadventure with NFB politics in Connecticut.  In Maryland, we have thus far been blessed with ethical, competent, leadership.  Before that, I was involved in some turbulent personality issues in the DC affiliate, and before that I was in Iowa when they had the commission wars; so I know this junk goes on in the federation from time to time.

BTW, Mike Gosse was president in MD for a couple of years.  I understand he was president in Connecticut a while back.  Did you know him well?

Shawn