[stylist] Importance of Stylist

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:36:10 UTC 2013

Lynda,

I completely agree with what you say about sharing and learning on the
list. Since graduating, this is the only exposure I have to other
writers. I'm dying to get back into a workshop and have considered
taking a class or two just to be immersed in an artist community again.

I love writing, but I also love sharing work and providing feedback. I
miss this element, and when I get it from this list, it's so precious to
me.

Bridgit
Message: 6