[stylist] My thoughts- Kuell article in Monitor

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 3 21:20:18 UTC 2013

Bridgit, there is politics everywhere -- we are not immuned in the
NFB.  However, I would add two things -- first, this list probably
isn't the most appropriate place to hash this out, and secondly,
there are generally two sides to every story, and we are only hearing
one.  I am not trying to impugn the character or reputation of Chris
in any way.  However, things are often more complex than we first might think.

Dave