[stylist] Writers' Division call for volunteers

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Apr 4 18:42:27 UTC 2013

Dear Division Member:

The Division is needing to find several volunteers. We have two areas
needing additional hands and minds, and they are:

#1 In relation to our quarterly newsletter, "Slate & Style," our editor is
needing an assistant.

(For details write me and I and Bridgit will get back to you.)

#2 In relation to our Division's website, we need a couple of people who can
do either or both - html or content checking/editing. (Contact me.)

(I chose not to include all the relevant details with the idea to not bog
down the reading.)

Robert Leslie Newman

Email- newmanrl at cox.net

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee