[stylist] Kuell article in Monitor

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 02:47:08 UTC 2013

Where is this article?

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Donna Hill
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:18 PM
To: 'Writer's Division Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [stylist] Kuell article in Monitor

Hear, Hear!

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bridgit
Pollpeter
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 11:10 PM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Subject: [stylist] Kuell article in Monitor

Oh boy, be careful what you put out on a list serve. Let's just say I know a
former NFB member who was officially banned from the NFB for discussing
stuff like this on a list serve.

I am of course saying this with derision.

Chris, I think you are a fantastic writer and editor and leader for that
matter, and any damage done from this current situation is not a reflection
upon you but upon the organization and the people making such judgments.

Here's to those of us who think for ourselves and aren't afraid to question
and voice concerns despite the unpopularity of it all. I believe in
democracies and not communism or dictatorships.

Bridgit
Message: 11