[stylist] Writing and Publishing rants

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Apr 6 14:09:16 UTC 2013

Attn:  Eve and Bridgit, and anyone else who wants to bitch about something in a writing called a Rant:

Here are two I am aware of:

http://www.rant.com

http://www.rant.net

If you go to bing or google, I am sure you will find more - this will get you started.
I think I am going to write a RANT - it's been on the back burner for a long time.
I have done a couple of poems that were RANTs in disguise, so maybe one of these days I will do a full blown RANT. But not today. I danced for an hour doing Zumba so I am in much too good of a mood for ranting at the moment. haha

Lynda